Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Badt restaurant experience

A bad experience I had at a restaurant was in Maryland. My dad and I were in that state because of a big My worst motocross race that only comes once and awhile. We went to an Ihop on the way to the track for some breakfast. When we got in it was almost empty and one of the waitresses told us to seat ourselves, so we did. We sat there for a while minutes and looked at the menus we grabbed and decided what we could eat. One of the waitresses told us she would be right there to take our order, five minutes later, she still hadn't taken our order. My dad said we will wait another five minutes and if no one had come to take our order we were going to leave. Five minutes rolled along and we started to get up and leave, as soon as we were about to walk out of the door, the waitress told us she was ready to take our order and asked us to come sit back down. My told told her we were waiting for around 20 minutes and no one had helped us so we were going to go across the street for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment