Thursday, April 7, 2011

Class recap

I really enjoyed this class. It was a lot of fun. The lyrics were fun because all the different types of music I got to hear and I liked most of them. It was also nice to hear what other people thought about the lyrics and what they meant. I catch myself thinking about meaning and stuff in the lyrics of the songs I listen to. I found out that poems are easier to write when someone tells me the structure to use and when I am given a topic. I like writing more after taking this class. I also liked that the class was in the computer lab and if people wanted to they could read what we wrote and I could read other people's posts. The people I sat next to made the class more fun as well.

One negative about this class was the repetition. I liked everything that we did, but it started to get boring toward the end of the quarter. It was basically the same thing every day and it just got a little boring. In my opinion that was the only negative about the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment