Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How ridiculous I was as a...

How ridiculous I was as a young fellow. I always was playing in the rain, I would get drenched. Whenever I would go bounce on a trampoline  Iwould always see how many times I could twist around and usually I would fall on my back or my face. In elementary school I always was the goofy kid that made people laugh. Around my family I was always silly and would make fun of my uncles, aunts, cousins, and my parents. I remember once, my family went down to Florida and we went to Sea World for a full day and we saw everything that was there. The next day we went to the beach and I was worried that a shark, octopus, or a big fish was going to attack me and take me under water and never let me come back up. I also really wanted to see an alligator on the side of the road, in a pond off the road, or in the pool behind the house we stayed at. I would have been scared if one was back there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment