Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I wish someone had told me...

I wish someone had told me that speaking your opinion and standing up for yourself is better than sitting in the shadows and letting other people make decisions. It would have been nice to know so I would have been a better decision maker and it probably would have helped with my confidence. When you stand up for yourself, or make decisions it makes you feel better and it makes people realize that you are not just someone to mess with. Also, if you stand up for what you want to do, and end up doing it, you'll have more fun than if you were just going along with the crowd and conforming. If you stand up for yourself you build character, you may stand out more than if you conform, but you are become a more unique person, instead of being like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment