Friday, March 4, 2011

If I was going to die tomorrow....

If I was going to die tomorrow and I had unlimited resources, I would make my last day alive the best day. I would say good bye to all of my family and friends. Then I would go buy a crotch rocket because I have always wanted one and I would try to go as fast as I possibly could on it. I would also go buy a super fast car, like a Lamborghini and go through the city to see how many people would stare at me in the car and take pictures. I would travel to Europe because someday I want to go there and I would look at all the cool places and I would definitely go visit Germany because, even though I just started learning the language, I like it a lot and catch on to it fast. I would also try to do everything that I would never do in my life because it would be risking my life. I mean I'm going to die anyway, so it would be pointless to "play it safe". I would go sky diving and bungee jumping. I would try to race a rally car in the desert or somewhere where I wouldn't be able to completely destroy the wilderness, and the car if I was to crash. That is what I would do if I was going to die tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment