Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 years from now

Today I am at my house in the lovely state Minnesota with my family. I just woke up and cooked myself some breakfast before I head off to my police officer job. The job is not very exciting cause everyone in this city is respectful and they follow the rules. Today I have a feeling it will be a little different and something bad will happen, but I am not sure. Before I go to work though I have to drop the kids off at school, Jason is in 5th grade and my Lily is in second grade, they go to the same school and are very good kids. Maybe after work I will take Jason to the local ski/ snowboard hill and go snowboarding with him if he wants to. After I drop the kids off at school I go to work and get in my patrol car and start protecting the city from all evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment