Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bucket List

1. Sky dive
     I want to do this because I like adreneline rushes.
2. Travel to Europe
     I would like to see more of the world and I heard some places in Europe are beautiful.
3. Go to Australia
     This was one of my mom's dreams and she wanted to go on a family vacation there.
4. Own a luxury car
     I want to have a nice car when I grow up.
5. Visit all 50 states
     I have only been to a few states outside of Minnesota and I want to see other places in the USA.
6. Get married
     I don't want to live my whole life alone.
7. Have a family
     I want to have my own children and a happy family.
8. Start dirtbike racing... again
     It was my favorite thing to do when I was younger and I miss it still.
9. Own a house
     I want a place to call mine.
10. Own a motorcycle
     Its something I want right now but my dad will not let me because it is to dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment