Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Most Embarrassing Moment

An embarrassing moment is when I was in a dirtbike race and I was leading for the whole race and near the end of it I fell. It was at Brookston, which is a track up north and was one of my favorite tracks. I got the holeshot so I was in first from the very begining of the race and I was doing really well and was pulling away from teh person in second place and all my family that was there was watching and cheering me on. Then one of the last laps in a sandy corner in front of everyone I hit the front brake a little to hard and and the front wheel of my bike washed out and I fell. As soon as I got my bike up and was about to get going the person behind me passed me and I ended up getting second in the race. After the race the person that won came up to me and told me if I hadn't fell in that corner I would have won the race. This was embarrassing because it was the first time I had ever been in first place for almost the whole race, also when he told me I would have won if I didn't fall was embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment