Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scared

One time I was really scared was when I was snowmobiling with my friends at a cabin up north. We were on there lake and everything was going well, then we decided to find a trail to go to another lake that was right next to the one the cabin was on. We found the little path that went through to the neighboring lake so we went through it. We got to the lake and it looked like no one had snowmobiled on it besides for the part the trail was on, the sides of the lake were untouched and there was a bunch of snow so we went and were boon dogging in the fresh snow. I was going straight at a decent speed and I slowed down really fast, but I didn't think anything of it. So I turned around and went by the same area, but not in the same spot and it did it again but this time the back of the sled started sinking and I wasn't going faster no matter how fast I tried to go and all of a sudden I started going faster again. I looked behind me and saw water and ice spashing all over. My sled broke through the ice for, what looked like 50 yards, so I hurried off the lake and tried to get the others to come off to. They stopeed and asked why I went off the lake and I told them and one of them said that it also happened him.

No comments:

Post a Comment