Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earliest Childhood Memory

My favorite things to do when I was a little kid was motocross, baseball, and going to the cabin. We use to go racing every weekend during the spring all the way into the fall when the tracks closed for the season. We went all over the state and ion occasion would travel to a neighboring state to race at one of the bigger races. During the week when we weren't racing I would be playing in-house baseball with my friends, this was a big part of my life, it was where my family and I met friends that we still have to this day. On the few weekends we had off of racing we would go up to the cabin. Up there we would fish, float down the Kettle River, ride the four- wheelers, or ride the dirt bikes around. We would take the four-wheelers and dirt bikes down to the gravel pit just down the road and ride around there all of the time, until the guy that owned it put blocks on all of the entrances so we couldn't get in. Doing these three things are the earliest memories that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment