Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you.

Dear Amanda,
Thank you so much for always being there for me when I need someone to talk to. I can't thank you enough for caring about me and being a best friend to me. You are like a sister to me and you always will be. You've helped me through the toughest times I have had so far and you are the only one that has been there through everything. I am so grateful to have you in my life, I don't know what I would do, or where I would be without you. I remember the good old days when we would sit around my grandma's computer and play Oregon Trail all day! I wish we could go back to those days sometime, or at least get the crew back together up at the cabin? I think we should. Again, I can't thank you enough for being the best friend I never thought I would have and being there for me through everything and not walking away like other people did.

           Love,
               Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment