Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free writing #2

I worked last night. I work at the BP service station on Burnsville Parkway and 35W in Burnsville. I was cars before they go into the car wash, help the cashier with the store, and I also do whatever I can if someone comes in and needs help with their car. Last night was slow for the most part, I washed a few cars, I had one lady come in for a valve stem sensor that we had ordered for her the day before and when we told her the price she said forget it. I also had to stock the cooler and move one of them to get something that fell behind them. The four and a half hours I was there felt like forever. I don't work anymore this week so that is a plus. This three day weekend should be fun. I am staying at my sister's on Friday and then going to my uncle's 50th birthday party Saturday. Sunday I might hang out with a friend, but I know that night I am either going over to my cousin's house or she is coming to stay the night at my house, it's gonna be a party! I hope I can go snowboarding sometime soon, I haven't gone forever. Lax season is starting up at the end of next month, the kick off meeting was just on Tuesday night, so I have to start practicing and working out to be ready for try outs. I really hope my friend talks to me soon, I don't know why she wont or if I did anything that made her stop, I dislike it very much though! I might go visit Jenn at her work place on Saturday? Who knows! I hope it is an overall good weekend though!

No comments:

Post a Comment