Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I wake up...

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm I try to move it, but it won't move no matter how hard I try. I start to panic and don't know what to do, I look around and realize I'm in the woods and I don't remember what for, and I start to think of what could have happened. Did I fall out of a tree? Did someone beat me up then drag me there? That was the least of my worries though, I had to get up and find help some how, I tried to yell but it was not very loud because the louder I got the more pain there was. So I got to my knees and then to my feet, and I started to walk, I have no idea where I am going but I figure if I go one way the whole time I will eventually find someone that may be able to help. As I stumble through the woods I hear things moving behind me, but when I look there is nothing there so I keep going. The farther and farther I go the more it hurts. After what feels like days of walking I come across a gravel road in the woods and sit there and wait for someone to come across me and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment