Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend Journal

My best friend, Jenn, is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is short and small but she has the biggest heart. She has always been there for me and is always there if I need to talk which makes her such an amazing friend. Sometimes we will not talk for awhile, but no matter what we pick up right where we left off and don't skip a beat. One time when I was not having a good day I texted her and she happened to be doing nothing at the time so she told me to come over so we could talk and so I would hopefully get my mind off of what was bothering me, so I went to her house and we sat outside in her front yard for a few hours and just talked, made jokes, and laughed. When I left her house I felt l lot better and like everything was going to end up alright. No matter what I know I can go to her if I need help or advice about anything, because she gives me the best advice and is extremely helpful all the time. This is one friend I hope will always be a big part of my life.

1 comment: