Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free write #3

I worked last night. The cashier was very busy because we kept our gas prices down at $3.15 per gallon which was like 14 cents cheaper than everyone else I guess. The shop where I work was busier than it usually is, I did two tires last night. One of them had a nail in it and the person with the other one just wanted me to check for a leak. Thursday night, so tomorrow night, I am going to go to Buck Hill and probably do the "Thursday night rail jam", I did it last week but didn't do very well at all. So we'll see how I feel tomorrow and if I don't do it I will either watch the other people do it or I will go snowboard on the actual terrain park. Then I think on Saturday I am going to go again because I believe it is the "Rep your City" competition, I've never done that one before or even seen it. I don't know what else I will be doing this weekend, maybe hanging out with friends? Or something fun like that. I work tonight which I am not very excited about, I would rather go do something fun or just relax at home. Over Saturday over the long weekend I hung out with a friend, and her and I went to the mall with her family and then went to my Uncle's 50th birthday party. After that we went back to her house and play Xbox until I had to go home, it was a fun day. But then I got snowed in on Sunday and Monday I had to clear the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment