Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Journal

So I panic. I freeze where I am while my brain tries to catch up to what is going on and process what is happening. The lion starts to walk toward me and show the massive teeth inside its mouth. I am shaking becuase I am so scared and then somehow my legs begin to move and I start running away, but I can't stop looking behind me. I see he is getting closer and I try to run faster but can't. Then I see a tree that looks like it would be easy to climb so I start running towards it, when I reach it I jump and start climbing it. The lion tries to jump and do the same thing as me but he is too heavy and the tree begins to shake and I hold on as tight as I can so I don't fall off. The lion all of a sudden jumps off the tree and lays down right under it, waiting for me to come down. After awhile his eyes start to close and he starts to fall alseep, so I begin to try to sneak away and climb down the tree. When I reach the ground I start carefully walking away but step on a branch and it snaps and the lion's eyes open and see me, but he closes them again and falls back alseep and I get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment